Saturday, March 15, 2008

#1 Slacker = Me

It is again that time where I begin to wonder when the last time was that I updated, and since it has been over a week I figure its time to post again.

I race last weekend, TT on Saturday went well, but the crit on Sunday not so much. I got sick again after the TT and the showed through on the crit, lets just say it made its self physically present. So this week I've taken completely off the bike to try and get things back to normal. Then I got to thinking the last time I felt normal and you would have to rewind all the way back to Oct/Nov last year. The docs I've gone to see keep saying its just a little flu or cold and do nothing to really check if it could be something else.

I wish I was in Moab this weekend with everyone mountain biking, but I still don't have a mountain bike, thought I was getting one, but it hasn't showed up yet. Today I will be boken of my live hockey virginity. I've been told it will be an awesome game so it should be a good time.

No comments: