Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Since I don't go out much I thought I would give you all a glimpse of me out at the bar with Chelsea and Matt.

But its not like I don't enjoy going out with friends, its just riding for four to five hours then going and drinking never really sounds like fun, especially when you get up the next morning to do another ride.

One great thing about this week though, its Thanksgiving. I get to leave tomorrow (Wednesday), eat some good home cooked food Thursday, go ride with Mike Healey on Friday at Tapatio, hangout with friends in San Antonio on Saturday while volunteering for the Ride to Save Your Hide charity ride, but then unfortunately return to Lubbock on Sunday.

So you won't hear from me again until next week, so have a Happy Thanksgiving, and if anyone wants to join in on the mtb ride on Friday in SA give me a shout (806-239-1680). Posted by Picasa

No comments: