Thursday, November 02, 2006

Catch Up

I know, I know. The updates are lagging behind big time. Time to catch up.

Got back from TX last Saturday, trip was fun, the 24hr MTB race has me questioning every year why I'm doing it, but in the end its always fun times. This week has been cold here in CO so I've been doing some indoor trainer workouts.

Lexie and I hit the slopes yesterday so I could try snowboarding for my first time. It was fun, I fell a lot and on what ended up being our last run of the day, I fell and sprained my wrist really bad, thats what happens when you put a cyclist in any other sporting enviroment, we hurt ourselves.
Today I attempted a 2hr ride in the cold, but ended up just doing 1.5hrs due to loosing feeling in my face, toes, and fingers; plus not to mention my wrist is killing me.

That's my life the last few weeks wrapped up quickly. I hope to get back on the wagon again and keep the updates flowing regularly. Time to be lazy the rest of the day.

No comments: