Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Check Up

Tomorrow starts a week of long death marches, and of course right on time the next snow storm is planned to hit also this weekend. Not much has happened in my life since my last update. Still doing the training for next year. I tested last week and my power is almost back to where it was at peak this last season so I should shoot right past it on to new highs this next month. In January I will be moving out of Boulder to Superior, and Lex is planning on moving in shortly after in Feb. It looks like my first race for next year will be in Feb and my goal is to know who I will be riding for by then, if not I'm sure something will happen some time soon. No pics sorry, Hope every one is having a great start to Chirstmas, i.e. shopping is amost finished.

No comments: