Sunday, December 03, 2006

Winter Wonderland

It seems like forever that I've been traped indoors due to the snow. It first fell for two days last week and built up a foot. Then it got sunny for a couple of days but still cold so none of the mess went anywhere. Sun went away and it snowed four more inches yesterday morning adding more to the pile up.

Oh well, I can deal with the trainer (I hope for not too much longer) as long as I get outside to have some fun from time to time.
The snow was so light and powdery that it wouldn't roll and stick together to build a snowman, so we just built a snow alligator/snake like creature.
The next week is sunny and clear in the 40's, so I'll get out at some point this week. Until then, more trainer and more fun in the snow.

1 comment:

blakeharlan said...

Brian! i rode mon-Sun, quit your whining and come ride with me you hillbilly!