Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Long Day

With not a cloud in the sky today I was able to get the long ride that was prescribed for yesterday in today.

Gotta start with some dirt. Hit the Koppenberg on the way into Boulder.
Up to Lyons and onto the Old St. Vrain road.
Up St. Vrain


Then to Peak to Peak

Over to Ward and down to the back side of Lee hill then the Koppenberg and home. It was a nice day, kind of hot down here but very cool up in the mtns. Its just a sign that the days remaining in summer are few. Over all six hours in the saddle and another good long ride in.
I've been having some problem with my feet throwing off my knees and causing some pain, so today I finally got a hold of the guy behind Podium Footwear. He's got some pretty famous clients (most notably a Mr. Armstrong) we I guess we will see what he can do for me, but not until the 27th. So I guess I have to just suck it up until then



No comments: