Thursday, August 30, 2007

Catch Up

Well I've been here then there and back again since the last time I updated. Yeah I know, sorry for the slack but its the normal end of the season lull.

I flew out Friday afternoon to Austin where Sheila picked me up and we headed to Houston on Sat for a wedding, then back to Austin Sunday and on back up here that evening. A pretty quick and busy trip but at least I got to see and hang out with Sheila and some of her friends that I haven't seen in a long time.

This week so far has just been a couple of long rides and tomorrow is going to be the start of some cross training time with a long hike. Then some dog sitting on Sat and a couple of more long rides going into next week. I am starting to get some of the motivation back, but some kind of knowledge of what next season will bring would give a lot more peace of mind.

No comments: