Thursday, October 11, 2007

Goooooooood Morning

Getting back into training again has been fun, feeling good and ready to get the strength up to a new high for next year, but then I stop and think. Wait, we still haven't been through winter yet, damn. How nice its been up here you would think that it is spring and its time to be racing, not time to be dusting off the trainer for the upcoming snowed in days. One thing that made me think of it again this morning was that A-Basin just opened its ski lifts today, making it the earliest opening for them. I thought Nov 1 was early last year but Oct 11, geez.

Well, I only have a few minutes left to suck down the rest of the pot of coffee and head out the door to meet Allen for a 3hr ride. Hey, who knows, maybe I'll go skiing after that.

No comments: