Monday, October 29, 2007

Sorry, Yet Again....

.....for the lack of updates.

Its pumpkin pickin time!
This last weekend my old college roommate came up to hangout. It was great to see him again after three years, and all of the old times of getting into trouble were relived.

But now it is back to the training. I am officially calling it.....it is now training time, next year will be here before you know it.

Also I am getting certified as a USA Cycling Coach and going to begin coaching as a job to hopefully sustain myself in cycling next year while doing NRC's with Rio Grande. I should have a website up by the end of the week, but if anyone whats to go ahead and give me a shout let me know (720-771-5198). I am trying to stay within TX and maybe some CO, but talk to me and we can see what we can work out no matter where you are at. Most of the philosophy will follow the training practices of Michael Carter and Max Testa, so you know you can't go wrong.

Oh yeah, and I can't believe the Rockies got swept, it was a sad night last night.

No comments: