Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ride and Cleaning

Yesterday morning it was cold. How cold was it, you ask. Well you know its cold outside when the pile of clothes you have to put on to stay warm looks more like a dirty clothes pile.


Yes of course the sun finally came out at 2pm right after my ride. This morning its pretty cold too but the the sun is out already and is starting to warm up some.

I've decided to stay in my same apartment for another year, and even though I've kept it really clean, the carpets looked like they needed some attention. I hit the Home Depot and picked up this beauty.


After a few hours of work the whole place had been gone over twice really well. You know it needed to be cleaned when the clear water that went in more resembles my morning coffee. I'll go over the place one more time this afternoon before I return it, but the place is looking just as new as the first day I moved in.

No comments: