Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Sickness

Today I finally figured out why I've been so tired the last few days. I've been fighting some kind of sickness off and this morning I woke up to find that I lost the battle. So instead of a nice long ride outside on the warmest day in a week I was curled up on the couch watching football, still not a bad day.

One thing that I always notice about long periods of time in front of the TV is the number of times you see the same ads. With it being close to Christmas every other commercial is...a jewelry ad, then all the other ones are car commercials. But Kay Jewelers slogan started to get to me after a while. Every Kiss Begins With Kay. Really.......REALLY? Think about that, EVERY Kiss. There would be some dead broke fools out there if this was anywhere near true. And if you had to buy her jewelry to get a kiss from her, you're with the wrong girl.

Sorry, that was just a short, and scary trip inside my mind.

2 comments:

rmullen said...

ha ha ha ha! i've been watchin tv for the better part of the day too and you're spot on!

Anonymous said...

It's a play on words. Every "K"iss begins with Kay. I hate that commercial. And it's not even accurate. I think we all can agree that a peck, a smouch and a "wet one" are all the same as a kiss.