Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Holidays

Time to get everyone back up to speed.

My camera decided to stop working after 4 years of hard work, so for now all I have is grainy pictures from the phone until I decide to splurge for a new digital camera.

Last Sunday Hutch, Seth, Matt, and I hit up the snowshoes for a great hike. Our turn around point was the frozen lake, but not before getting out on it and having some fun.



Hutch and Seth got thirsty.
Last Monday I flew home to surprise my parents for Christmas. It was good to be home after not going back the last two years for any holidays. No pictures needed, just a lot of food and family.
I got back on Thursday to a driveway full of work. Welcome back to winter in Colorado.


Last night we went out with the guys and got Mr. Pink to sing some Karaoke, I took some pics but the quality is so bad its not worth posting, but it was funny.

Its sunny again outside but the wind never seems to go away lately. Time for more trainer, then this coming Saturday its back to Austin for the Team Rio Grande training camp, where we will actually get to ride outside. I know I'm excited.

1 comment:

TK said...

Dear koach,
guess where you're sleeping in Austin, on the cold concrete, or with another dude...shouldn't be too bad for you though.