Sunday, December 16, 2007

Skiing

Well no pics again, so you don't have to read if you don't want to. I know its the pictures that makes the stories.

But for those who are reading, I'll say its nice to see the sun again. Friday was a snowy day but we headed up to Winter Park to get some slope time in. It was my first time back out since last December so there was a good layer of rust, but I got most of it knocked off and ready to get back up again. It was fun, but very cold and my choice of eye protection was the wrong one. I chose to wear my riding sunglasses, which fogged up everytime I exhailed. This made for most of the runs blind, but I almost made the entire day without crashing until the last run.

This weekend has flown by. A few guys coming over in an hour for dinner here then hitting up the movies. Looks like it will be time to ride outside again this week, which is much needed since training camp is coming up in two weeks and need to be in shape to get in shape.

1 comment:

Yawkey Girl said...

I was told that skiing doesn't make you "fast" on the bike. True or false?