Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Inside, Again on a Sunny Day

Yesterday was a hard day, legs were toasty after the run up flagstaff and four mile at above threshold. So today was going to be a nice flat day with a few sprints, nothing bad, just a few hours. But noooooo, it had to be windy, gusting to 50mph. So the trainer is set up, and yet I sit here writing this trying to get these last few minutes of procrastination. Nothing good on TV so it looks like I'll go for a movie.

So if anyone wants to call me here in the next few minutes to prolong this even more, that would be great.

4 comments:

Ross said...

cough*wuss*coughcough

JT said...

Awe, dont listen to him this is the same dude, that missed half the season because of "knee pain", from being shot by a laser beam from outer space or somthing? ;)

Yawkey Girl said...

I always like to watch "Pimp My Ride" when I procrastinate....

Ross said...

even with my laser beam injury, i still smoke you jt! what's your excuse!