Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Sickness, Again

Sickness has yet again taken hold of me. It sucks. Second time already this year which is usually my yearly average. I hope this means I have paid my dues for the rest of the year.

Time to break out the home remedies. Throw some lemon, honey, cloves, and cinnamon into some water and bring to a boil. Tastes horrible, but numbs the throat.

Now matter how much I try to stay away from the doctor and medicine I broke down already and got some meds and some good ole advil.
Time to head back to bed and try and get some good rest.

3 comments:

Neven said...

Seriously, it tastes bad? I like all of those things, so they couldn't taste too bad all together!! Better save some for me... :(

Seth Rubin said...

I am not going to lie, Dempsey has diarrhea right now and what came out of him looks very similar to what you have brewing in that pot.

I am Brian said...

Hey Kendall!

Cowboy up! (Whatever the hell that means; I'll assume you know being from Texas or whatever)

You aren't sick, rub some dirt on it and get back to work.