Tuesday, February 19, 2008

VOS Wrap Up

Well VOS has come and gone.

Stage II was the basic road race, a few laps with some hard parts to try and get a field separated, but it all held together to the very last few K.

Stage III was the crit. Got in a few little breaks but nothing stayed away longer than half a lap and it ended in a sprint.

Overall about 30th or so, I guess its a starting ground, next race its going to be time to move that placing up to the top 10's.


Me and Neven after the crit.
Thanks to Seth for bringing to my attention that one of my fellow races had the name of Mark-Paul Gosselaar. Think one of the best TV sitcoms, we all watched it growing up in my generation, screen name of Zach Morris, "Saved By The Bell". No stunt double here, it was really him, and I have to say he is a damn good racer. (But to all those wondering, yes I did beat him by 8 minutes overall)

No comments: