Sunday, July 02, 2006

Going Up

To start off with I have to say congratulations to the Brenners who got married last night, it was a great night of partying and having fun with friends.

I've been feeling back to normal, but the training is still pretty laid back. Today was just a couple of hours on the bike so I headed up to Jamestown then up Lefthand and Lee Hill, if you haven't figured it out yet, I like to climb.
I get a lot of spare time off the bike lately and I don't know what to do with it all. Well there are things I need to get done but I am putting them off till later, right now its all about taking it easy and resting up for Cascade, thankfully there is good stuff on OLN now with the Tour on so the couch is my normal spot in the afternoons. Speaking of which, its time to hit the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you just wait till after i get there... no more free time that you don't know what to do with!! ;) i'll come hang out!