Tuesday, July 11, 2006

On to Portland

On the road again, just sitting at the Denver airport waiting on my flight to Portland and trying to figure out the lesser of the evils in the food court. I went with Panda Express over McDonalds and a Taco Bell rip off. I don't think I will be eating mexican food anytime soon after the stuff I saw last night with Chelsea and her parents, lets just say if anyone invites you to Casa Bonita in Lakewood, say no thanks.
I found out late last night that not only does my travel today include a 2.5 hr flight but a 3 hr drive after that. The only good part is that my coach is picking me up and driving me in a rental. I guess I shouldn't be complaining, the rest of the team (6 guys) had to drive 20hrs in a cramped van, I'm guessing they will have watched around 11 movies on the drive there, they will probably need to buy some new ones for the drive back.

1 comment:

C. Dugan said...

No doubt - Casa Bonita = not good. Only got suckered in to going there once.