Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Cross Ridin'

I decided today that since the snow isn't going to go anywhere for a long while that I would brave the cold and ride outside. I waited until this afternoon for the warmest possible moment in the day, and I got it at 1pm when it got to 34degrees.

There was no way to ride the road bike so I got the cross bike out. The bike path used to be here somewhere.
While up on a snow packed Poorman, I took a moment to show everyone how deep the snow is. And no this isn't a small frame cross bike, its actually an XL.



Taking a look down on the ride up Sunshine.


The rest of this week will be spent back on the trainer, but at least I got a glimpse of the outdoors to last me a little while. Come Sunday I will be moving to a new place. For those in TX I'll be doing some training in Austin the second half of January to remind me of what warm weather feels like.

No comments: