Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Place

The last week has been pretty hectic but I am now at the new place and mostly have everything put away. Riding outside is still out of the question. The high yesterday was 3 degrees and at night the negatives have been coming out along with some snow.

Lexie's best friend from London is now back in the States and visiting for a week, so I've been demoted back to a batchelor while she is in town. Thats good though, it gives me some time to work on the bikes and get things ready for the season to start. The first race is peaking around the corner the first weekend in Feb. I'll be down inTX for the Tour of New Braunfels and getting a week of good weather training (atleast I hope). No pics for now, unless you just want to see more white ground everywhere as far as the eye can see, I know I don't.

No comments: