Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Weekend Races

I was going to wait to post an update until I knew for sure what the results were from this last weekend's races, but it seems that promoters like to take their sweet time lately in posting results.

I know for sure that I got 3rd in the TT, but as for the crit and RR I am somewhere around 10th in both. The TT was very hill and hard, the crit was a huge circle with no real corners, and the road race had a killer head wind section. So overall it was a brutal race. Even though it was a local race, this is Colorado, and a local race is the same as a NRC race. The same people and teams show up since the majority of Pros in the US seem to live right around here. I am pretty happy with the results, just moving up a the finish list and soon enough I'll be getting the top spot.

Today I headed out to shop for a nice futon to put in the office for when guests drop by. The Great Indoors didn't have any, but they did have this awesome sink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many pros are there in these races?

Kendall said...

I would say that about 2/3 of the feild is Pro 1 and about half are with big national pro teams