Friday, April 06, 2007

Catch Up From This Week

This last week has flown by. Most days were spent doing 3 -4 hr rides with high intensity. The afternoons have been spent running errands and getting things caught up.

Lexie's niece and nephew have been in town and yesterday we went to the wildlife sanctuary out by Ft. Lupton. They have over 150 wild cats that have been saved from private owners and old retired cats from the movie business. It looks like a tough life, we were just in time for the 4 o'clock sun bathing.

A new day today brought could wet conditions back, and I wasn't going to give into it anymore, although I should have. I headed out for my ride and made it about an hour and had to call it quits for the day. My thermo jacket and every piece of clothing exposed to the elements became rigid from the misty wetness that froze on me. My bike didn't fair too well either.
Boulder Roubaix race is tomorrow but seeing that the weather is going to get worse, I am going to take the day off tomorrow and possibly get a day of skiing in before the resorts close this Sunday for the season.

No comments: