Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cross Time of Year

It seems like the weekend should have been over a few days ago, but it is just now Sunday. The main reason it probably feels that way is that I haven't really been out to bars in probably over a year, but ventured out Thursday night and last night to catch up with some friends. Good times, but make for long following days.

Yesterday was the Boulder Cross race at Research Park, and I must say, it made me wish I was out there. Why not you ask? My knee hurts like a.....well lets just say it hurts. My "cardio" workouts lately have been 3 mile walks and it can barely make those without making me limp home.
But today looks like it should be some good cross watching again. Seth and a few of us are going to be grilling out there, if the wind doesn't pick up again. My donation to the festivities are chocolate chip cookies, I can testify that they are very good, too good for some one who can't go ride off the pure sugar and fat.




No comments: