Friday, September 14, 2007

Whats Going On

Currently At 8:27AM
48°F
RealFeel
45°F
Partly Sunny

I think we forgot something. Oh yeah, its call fall, but I guess we decided to go straight to winter. Nothing like killing your motivation to spin outside than to think its warm and walk out into 40degree weather in just bibs and a jersey and freeze immediately.

Thats okay, cause I need to look for a job. Yes you heard correctly. The folding of teams like Disco, Nav, and Kodak has flooded the market of cyclists here in the states and I have been pushed to the back of the bus and won't be getting a job with a pro team this year. I would love to do it again like this year, solo and try again for the next year, but no matter how hard I look when I go hiking, money doesn't grow on trees, and I need some.

So I am looking at a MTB team to go back to my roots and race NMBS, marathons, and maybe a 24hr or two. Then fill in spare time with road for a local team (still looking for that team too). And when I am not on the bike, I will be behind a desk somewhere (still looking for that one too). Sooooooo, right now my life is in complete transition and limbo and not so fun/good in so many ways.

No comments: