Thursday, September 20, 2007

Golf

I am sitting here getting ready to blog and news comes on with a breaking story saying they have upheld the positive test results of Landis and they are asking him to forfeit his jersey. That means the 2006 yellow goes to.....uh....yeah who was that guy again, wait don't tell me. Exactly!

Anyways I was sitting around the other night getting ready to grab some dinner and looked out by back window and saw this dude hitting golf balls into an open field just north of the Flatirons, I hope he doesn't chip it and hit the parking lot of the mall. He looks like he is enjoying himself, he has his beer on the ground and practicing his form. Until I turned on the light and he scattered like a raccoon caught in the trash can.
Today was supposed to by another attempt at getting my teeth fixed at the dentist but once again they have to delay, I hate it when you plan your day around something, get in a short ride instead of a longer one cause you have to be somewhere just to find out when you get in they canceled. Oh well, off to the coffee shop to do some job searching.

No comments: