Friday, May 19, 2006

DIA

Why does it seem that I am always way ahead of schedule on everything I do. I gave myself some extra time for traffic through Denver, there was none. I thought there would be a long line at check in, I mean it is a Friday afternoon, but there was no line. Then at security for the first time I didn't set off the medal detector. So here I sit a hour and half until my flight boards just sitting on the floor of DIA waiting....and typing. Thank god for laptops and wireless internet.

I also want to take this time to thank everyone for their support over the years and believing in me that I have what it takes to make it in the world of cycling. So thank you, everyone.

For those interested below is my race schedule for the near future:

5/26-5/28 IronHorse Classic
6/1-6/4 Tulsa Crit Series
6/14-6/18 Nature Valley
6/22-6/25 Tour de Nez
7/12-7/16 Cascade Classic
7/24-7/29 International Tour de Toona
8/7-8/12 Tour of Utah
8/19-8/20 Downers
9/1-9/5 St. Louis
9/15-9/17 Parker Mainstreet Omnium

1 comment:

Bike Drool said...

I guess plans can always change... but I'm glad to see you're coming to St. Louis for the Gateway Cup races! Four (4) great crits.

Jason McCartney (Discovery Channel), is from Iowa, and he used to come down and race them for a number of years. But he's all big time now, and we probably won't be seeing him again.

A few Pros usually show up, but probably not this year since it falls on the same weekend as the USPRO road race.