Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Team Einstein's Cycling

Well the time has already come for me to change teams and head to the next level. I have switched from Haul'n Ass Race Team to Team Einstein's Cycling. Its just a smart good move for me, they have so much up and coming talent and have some big results to back up a growing elite team. They will be spending a lot of time on the road at NRC and large out of state races to gain exposure and develop the talent of a select group of elite road racers.
And they give us free stuff, so here is the first shout out to a sponsor...Power Bar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Brian !

Looking for good things to come.

Scott

Sheila said...

are those shorts made for someone with one leg? haha. just kidding. I am so proud of you! I can't think of anyone who deserves this more!!! sheila