Monday, May 22, 2006

Some Time in DFW

I love having a nice relaxing weekend where you don't even touch the bike and get to spend some chill time with someone special.

It was a great time in Fort Worth, both to spend some time with Sheila but to also to see Jared and Lindsay get married; congratulations to both of you again, you are the perfect couple and am glad to call you both friends and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Of course it wouldn't be a fun time without Stephen being there, always the life of a party, or at least thinks he is.
Sheila and me at the reception.
We had a very lively table.
The newlyweds.
Sheila
We spent a fun Sunday outside with some of her friends Tim and Miranda (awesome people), they introduced us to the world of frisbee golf, it was actually pretty fun.


Turns out my plans for the next week just got all changed around big time. I was scheduled to do Ironhorse this weekend in Durango, but as of this afternoon I am heading with some of the team to the old Tour of Utah, some major $ there. So instead of leaving Friday for two races I leave Wednesday for five races, I guess thats just part of the job.

No comments: