Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Like Sand Through The Hour Glass......

Yesterday was one of my favorite days, a Monday (or in the cycling world, an off day). Randy and I hit Denver and the bike shop then made a stop by his cuz who is the proud new mother of a baby girl. We then made the trek back in to the bubble at just the right photographic moment. Gotta love the CO.
Today was another of many climbing days, but this pic is one from Randy's ride. I guess the bus took a wrong turn then tried to turn around. Lets just hope they actually made it down, getting stuck at 11,000ft wouldn't be fun.
Yesterday I put together a sky chair and today I put it to the test to see if the bolt I put up would actually hold up a person. I'd say it works just fine.
Not much else to report, time to get ready for a team dinner tonight, its all you can eat pasta downtown. I think I might need my stretch pants tonight.

No comments: