Wednesday, August 30, 2006

These Are The Days Of Our Lives

Its photoblog time!

Last night was out team night out. We started with a little dinner then hit the town.

Everyone says Frey and I look like brothers.

Garcia likes to double fist the frozen margaritas at the Rio.
Frey does some awesome Karaoke, but last night was some of the best I've ever heard out of him.
And then theres Hamity, the picture says it all.
This morning came way too soon as Blake came knocking. I took him for his first time up Flagstaff, great views and some steep climbing.

Here are the Flatirons from the top.

We finished the ride by heading up four mile then hit the dirt to cross over to Sunshine. Blake at 115lbs doesn't have much traction on the dirt with slicks.

I need to do some recovering this afternoon so I think a good book is in order, gotta run to B & N to find one. Then I have to figure out where I am racing this weekend. Do I go to the State Road Championships, or do I go with the rest of the team to St. Louis for the Gateway Cup crit series. Either way, I have to decide by tonight.

3 comments:

Bike Drool said...

St. Louis!! But unless you guys are pre-registered, I'm pretty sure Gateway Cup is full up.

www.2wheeltech.com, or www.stlbiking.com

Is Blake on team "Hotel San Jose"? Doug Loony, our regional Scott Bikes rep. was on that team last year...

Kendall said...

Well, I had decided to go to St. Louis but it is full. So just a few of our guys are going, the rest of us are going to try and win State in GJ.

Yeah, Blake is on San Jose, good team, great guys on it (Sager, Blake, Wink, etc..)

Anonymous said...

You are living the life, man....living the life.

Thanks for the constant updates so we can live vicariously through you.

Good Luck this weekend at States, nice catching up with you at Velocity a few weeks back. We thought we might have crossed paths with you on the Sat ride but guess you guys did a short ride. We went out south through Slaton and hit Tree Tunnel within 75 minutes of riding (starting at 8 am) and then headed back west towards town but never saw you guys.

Anyways, good luck at the races.