Saturday, August 19, 2006

There then Here

What a day.

The group ride out of Lubbock rolled at 8 this morning. The Saturday ride is a no drop cruise, so we went out for a short 40 mile spin; it gave me a good chance to catch up on old times with some more friends I hadn't seen in a while.
There wasn't much scenery, just the cattle feed lot; too bad this isn't cratch'n sniff.
I have to give Aaron, Derek, and Keith props on the new shop, check it out here.
I found my new bike there, something for everybody.

After the ride and having lunch with Follis, I hit the road. The drive wasn't bad until NM where the rain came down hard, and it stayed that way all the way to Denver; lets just say it made for a long drive. I had about 6 tall cups of coffee along the way, this was one of my wired moments followed shortly by a caffeine crash.

No comments: