Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend

This weekend was pretty chill, just relaxing rides. On Sunday I headed out with the HART guys who were going to Carter Lake, but I pulled off to go up hill as they went flat-landing.
It sucks, the last two weeks I've been training getting amped to kick some ass and win the state chamionships this coming weekend, but last night, they canceled the race. They say safety reasons, which I can see. The race was going to be in a part of CO that is very unbiker friendly and it is around a lake in full season of boating, so I am not too upset, I would rather live.

For those of you from Lubbock that read this, keep you eyes peeled for me, you never know when I might show up.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you are coming down and when you may be in town.