Thursday, February 01, 2007

Texas Day 4

What's up man! Ya know I'm cool like that.

Just hanging with my dawg.

Yesterday was a let down day. I got up suited up and got ready to walk out the door for my ride and I should have looked out the window before getting ready, cause it was raining outside. So I have to resort to my not so good friend, the trainer. Thats okay though cause I had other stuff that needed to get done, like turning down a team that wanted me to race for them. Let me just say it sucked, it would have been great but in the end it was that they wanted me to relocate to Mayland and that just isn't going to happen right now. Colorado is just a much better place for training and mentoring by Carter, so thanks but no thanks. I'm sure like everyone keeps telling me, that just means there is something esle bigger and better waiting.

No comments: