Thursday, February 01, 2007

Texas Day 5

Today wasn't much different from yesterday, cloudy, cold and wet. But I am here to train so no more backing out and riding the trainer. Scott Henery, the Texas version of Nick Martin, and I headed out for a three hour high tempo ride.
The road was vacant, they built this wide open new smooth road and haven't opened it yet so help ourselves to some carless riding.

This afternoon my parents came to A-town to visit a little while and I took full advantage of it. We hit up IKEA to grap some little stuff for my new place.

For those of you who haven't been in one, they are massive. I'll take one of those, no not down there, one of those on the top, wayyyyy up there.

After that we hit up some good grub here in Round Rock and we'll have some breakfast in the morning before I head out on the bike and they head back to Fredericksburg. It was good to see them, but now they have to come and see me in April to bring me all the stuff we got at IKEA.



No comments: