Saturday, January 07, 2006

"Hey this dirt road looks like fun..."

Another Saturday group ride that starts with 20 people and reduces to just Seth and me as soon as we go up hill, they don't turn around, we just go up hill faster.

Seth
So once it gets to just us I hear, "lets try this dirt road.....I think it loops around and comes back to this road farther up the road." So I think alright I am up for it.

We go up the icy dirt road.....
...and it pays off with an awesome view....

and then we go down some more icy roads.

It takes an hour of dirt before we finally make it back to the paved road. The dirt was fun, but parts were so steep and icy that you could not get traction, but we did end up making it all the way staying on the bike.

A good five hour high intensity ride and I call it a day, time to hit the couch.

No comments: