Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I love lazy days

Today was a pretty relaxed day, just an hour on the trainer and then some grocery shopping. I've had a pretty sweet tooth the last few days, so while at the store I figured I would cure it with some cookies. It was the Pillsbury pre-made dough so all you have to do is cook it, but I figured I would just eat the raw dough, its better that way.

So as I was eating I started to ready the back panel of the package where I stumble across this little bit of information about the product... (start reading the bold words beyond CONTAINS)

....but what I really want to know is what do they call excess consumption, because when I have a sweet tooth I can polish off a whole package of these things. Since I really didn't want to find out what the limits were, I just ate half the package.

This afternoon was student orientation in the building where I will be spend the rest of my time in higher education (3, 4, 5 years who knows). The only bad thing was, who thought a simple hi how are you and welcome from the faculty would take four hours. I should have just done the lazy thing and stayed on the couch.

No comments: