Thursday, February 23, 2006

Road Block

Yesterday was my first day back climbing in the mtns after a week down in AZ, and I must say that after a week of not climbing it doesn't feel good the first time back. I did get a little break halfway up Lookout with a herd of mule deer crossing the road. They took there sweet time too. I finally had to shoot through them to continue the ride.
I've been babysitting Max for the last few days; he is a great dog, just really a momma's boy. Erin gets back later tonight and will pick him up, it was fun having a dog for a while, just not fun taking him out for a walk when its freezing cold outside and he decides he really didn't need to go.
For those of you who are wondering, I will be down in LBK next Wednesday till Monday doing some training on the flats, so whoever is up for it let me know. I wish I could come down to TX more and do the entire TMBRA series, but it is hard right now trying to follow a strict training program and prepping for Sea Otter and NMBS, but I will be down to race the TMBRA in Waco, and looking forward to seeing everyone again.

No comments: