Monday, February 27, 2006

Being Sick Sucks

What some awesome weather we've been having up here, today it broke into the 70's. Great day for a ride, if it wasn't for me still being sick for the fourth day in a row. This unfortunately has thrown me way off of my training schedule, so I am regretful to say that I will not be going to Lubbock this upcoming week/weekend.

I am still offering an open invitation to anyone who wants to come up here during spring break and join me on some great riding. Just get yourself here and I will give you a place to stay.

I'm going back to bed....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well sorry to hear you can't make it down here to Lubbock. Get well man. You'll have to come down later this spring...by then I should have my new ride! Peace out

Anonymous said...

yeah, being sick sucks a fat one. I have been sick since last Thursday, no ride since the day before that, maybe Thursday I can get out for a while if I have any energy, but still no race at Warda for me this weekend b/c of the sick bug. Damn it to hell
you serious about SB? I might cruise up there to burn my lungs out in the hills you got up there....
Josh C

Kendall said...

Sure Josh, just get yourself up here and you can crach here at my place and ride SB away.