Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On the Road To Recovery?

This was the ugliest thing I had ever seen, it was at Target last night. It even had vanity license plates...PNKVXN.
I woke up feeling a little better finally after five days of feeling like crap so I needed to get back to the grind, but he grind got to me. It felt like lead weights were tied to the bike on a mtn climb I could normally do with no problem.

This is a scary sight, the sign calls it Tiny Town, but it is in the middle of nowhere back down some small road in the mtns. It gives me the creeps; I would expect some leprechauns to step out at any moment.

Today was a lot like Christmas. I got all these new parts for my custom frame which should be complete by the end of the month. I felt like I was stealing, but the feeling soon left as I drooled over the shiny new components.

No comments: