Monday, March 20, 2006

Pictureless Again

Well the idea of riding the trainer yesterday didn't work out as planned. The lack of flexibility around my right knee just wasn't going to let me get a decent workout in so I took the day off.

Seth, Randy, and I went to the IMAX yesterday afternoon to watch Wired To Win. It was interesting film on how the brain works with the rest of the body in the environment of professional bike racing. However, I was a little disappointed. The ticket cost $6 but the film was only 45minutes long, that's the most expensive movie that I've seen per minute.

Then not to just have gone all the way downtown for a short movie we went and wondered around the Cherry Creek Mall and played with all the toys in the Apple store. Seth set a computer to my blog site, we'll just have to wait and see if I get any responses from anyone who checked it out at the store.

Oh, and did I say that the weather sucks. I can't wait for spring, but that's right, today is the first day of spring and its still snowing and cold out.

No comments: