Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beuller......Beuller......

Its amazing, I've been here for about three months now and ride practically everyday, and I still can find new climbs and scenic rides that take you deep into the mountains and seem to be heading nowhere in particular, just to the middle of nowhere.


This is an old log shack that is halfway up Golden Gate Canyon, and curiosity got the best of me today.
It is right next to the road, but the inside makes it look like it was once someone's cabin with a little fireplace and a built in cot.
The Coors plant is just a few miles down the road from my apartment, though I haven't taken a tour of it yet, I do ride by it all the time, but today I was actually paying attention to some of the cargo sitting behind the plant, keg shells. Just think of the party you could throw with all those.

No comments: