Friday, April 28, 2006

I Love Sleeping

It was just one of those mornings, dark and raining, which makes me just rollover and stay in bed.


Unfortunately I eventually had to get up and put in a trainer ride and get the bikes ready for the Deer Trail RR tomorrow. The TT bike is built and is going to get dialed in this afternoon at Mike's. My collection of bikes and bike components is growing out of control, but I guess is good to have back up parts when you need them, the bad thing is you usually need them when you're 1000 miles away and they are sitting in the garage at home.

It looks like I will be back in Tejas May 20-21 for Jared and Lindsay's wedding in Fort Worth, but since it will be a short trip I won't be brining the bikes, but for those of you in the area give me a shout. Posted by Picasa

No comments: