Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally, A Few Pics

Well now that my parents are gone its back to normal, I do miss my dad's antics thought. Here he is trying on the modern thick clear framed reading glasses, he actually doesn't look bad in them.
Thankfully today was a testing day down at Carter's so I didn't have to ride into the mountains and into the black storms of death that were hovering just less than a thousand feet off the ground.
My results so that I am finally rested and am ready to hit the ground running again. Training is picking back up and so is the racing, well not this weekend, but the next I'm sure of it. I've gotta run to Boulder and Excel Sports this afternoon for my monthly replacement of lost tools that some how grow legs and walk away. I think I am on my 5th valve extender for a disc wheel this year.
Just curious who out there might have a mountain bike for sale and might be interested in selling it to a starving, struggling cyclist (I guess which is every cyclist) who is trying to make a comeback on the mtb scene. Post it in the comments.

No comments: