Sunday, June 03, 2007

My Thoughts

It feels only right that the weather outside is rather gloomy and rainy most of the days. Life has been tossing me wild pitches over the last month, both in my personal and professional life. I've already completely struck out in one and feels like I am on my way in the other.
People are who they are, you can't ask them to change just as much they shouldn't ask you to change. Why they think its not a two way street when it comes to things like this, I don't know.
Some time it feels that it doesn't matter what you want in life, there are too many outside factors that will keep you from them. Whether its someone else, the big guy upstairs, or the cosmos just has aliened against you, you can try all you want. That is what makes most people feel satisfied, they feel that at least they tried in life and say that fate has taken them where they were meant to be. I say, F that. Its your life. You only get one, so you better fight like hell against whatever it is cause its only going to happen and be yours if you want it bad enough and fight for it hard enough. I guess its time to just sit back, down another one, and from time to time, pour one out for your homies who do think they have no control over their lives and just say "if it was meant to be, it will be".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Kendall
Keep your chin up, you are talented like no other, work will pay off, just be patient and trust in the Lord,

Josh Chilton

Anonymous said...

Cheers!

MR

Aaron said...

Just keep chipping away. There are a lot of people pulling for you in the LBK. Give me a call. I do not have your new number.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

You are brilliant and have the world by your tail. You are one of the most dedicated and talent people I know! All your work is bound to pay off, honest! Just never give up on anything you really believe in. You are destined for greatness.

Love Always,
Lex