Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hi

I'm back. Just sitting here multitasking watching the basketball finals game and updating. The excuse for me not keeping up with the updates is that my parents have been in town for a week now but are heading out tomorrow. So to catch everyone up, I've been staying up on the training but have a knee thing going on that is hurting me pretty bad, I am going to have Carter take a look at me on Tuesday and see what is going on.

Other than that just very tired from running my parents around to see and do all of the Colorado tourist stuff. So this isn't a very good blog post since I am pretty distracted so I'll try and do a better job tomorrow.

1 comment:

blakeharlan said...

its tomorrow......im bored and in park city doing nothing with no transportation. Your killing my reading material. I have about 10 blogs to read and when 9 of them havent been updated recently i get a little edgy. Now update about something! JK , but not really.