Saturday, January 12, 2008

End of One, Start of Another

Fiday was the end of the Team Rio Camp for me. It was just an easy day with some team pics in the afternoon. The rest of the guys headed to the local Austin group ride today while I packed up last night and headed north to Round Rock for my Kendall Performance Coaching Camp.

Today was the first day and awoke to find some more people backing out. Really people? Why do you wait till an hour before the start to tell me you can't make it. I invest money into this camp expecting a certain amount of people, prep material, and make stuff to give to camp participants then you bail and leave me throwing money away. The way it sits right now I will take a loss on this. From now on there will be a deposit required as soon as you hit that submit button on the registration form.

Other than that the few poeple who did show up were ready to learn and ride. It was a good day, covered material for an hour, then hit the bike for some 4hrs with intensity. Tomorrow two of the guys are getting conconi tests then we are hitting the road for another 4hrs, followed by two more guys getting tested. It will be a long day, so off to bed I go.

No comments: