Monday, January 07, 2008

Team Rio Team Camp Day 2

Well my promise of pictures has failed. I took them with the phone, but the internet service on my phone isn't working. Can't get emails, get websites, or send pics.

Today was our long base day, so we headed out west of Austin into the depth of middle-of-no-where Hill Country of Texas. The day was long and most of use are spent. My laptop isn't downloading my power file so can't say for sure the facts, but it was somewhere in the area of 100 miles and close to 5hrs. The highlight of the ride was when we hit a low bridge covered with water and apparantely moss, cause the second Brad, Taylor, and Joe hit it they went slidding. This was only at the half way mark, so they had a long way to go in some wet muddy clothes.

The day is done and we just got back from getting some food at the Rio and just watching the BCS Championship game.

And a Happy Birthday to Joe Sap.

No comments: