Sunday, January 27, 2008

This Week

Well, a lot has happened in the last week so here it is.

First off he hit up the National Western Stock Show and Rodeo on Thursday night. It had been a long while since I had been to a rodeo, but remember, I am from Texas and have seen my fair share of them. However, Joey had never been, so we broke the city boy in and dragged him along. Good times were had by all.

Friday I started working as a contract worker with Flatiron Capital running life insurance models, I'll probably be there for the next few weeks being a 9-5 working man, but it does have its perks, like good money. It also has its downs, no real time to ride.

Yesterday the idea of a long ride got canceled due to the 80mph wind gusts in the Boulder area, so I sat on the trainer, again. But last night Seth had a pizza party down in D town, the usual gang plus some, lots of pizzas were made, and ate.

Today was a absolute beautiful day, 61 degrees, NO wind, clear skies. I got in 5 hours of up hill death marches. Needless to say I am one toasty man right now.

Just a few weeks to the first race of the year, Valley of the Sun.

3 comments:

JT said...

Ha, Flatiron, ha, joey said he was gonna make you his b-atch, I thought he meant on the bike...... Good luck with the new job

I am Brian said...

This post should be renamed "Last Month". Haven't you figured out how to blog from work yet!?

Seth Rubin said...

Seriously, what's up with you kids and your inability to string together a few thoughts, coherent or otherwise, on a regular basis? You people bore me. Yo, Hutchison . . . let's go brutalize Ross Bergerstein's blog.