Thursday, January 10, 2008

Team Rio Team Camp Day 5

Allergies, I've figured it out. I must be allergic to the Cedar. I never have been before, but I woke up feeling bad and took some Claritan and feel better now.

Today I think some of us have realized that eventually we have to go back to CO, put on 5 layers of clothes, and ride in the cold snow. For now though we are loving it down here. Today was a long ride that didn't get stated to late. Not much to report, and yes, still no pics. Tonight is the team night up at the Rio, should be fun. I have to say that all the teams I have been on in the past Pat, the Rio, and everyone with the team has already made this team and year an awesome one.

Tomorrow is another easy day then I head up to Round Rock to prep for my coaching camp that starts on Saturday. www.coachkendall.com/accinfo.html

No comments: