Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Team Rio Team Camp Day 4

Still waiting for some of the other guys to post some pics of our rides so I can steal them for my own, but they are slacking.

Today was a hard effort day, about 4hrs of attacking up every climb, then time trialing it till you get caught or a light stops you. We are all down for a nap right now before heading out for some good ole Texas Style BBQ. I think a lot of the guys keep forgetting I grew up here and don't really listen to my input of the area or local knowledge, but one thing they should know about the area is good food. Damn Colorado guys don't know good BBQ cause they never had it in their life up north, but that will change tonight. Well except for Joe, cause he is a vegitarian, not sure what he is going to do.

No comments: